a story beyond imagination...
there's always a chance for you to discover...
let it be upon you and me =)

From The Author

No one will cry for you.

It's you, who cry for yourself

3.12.2010

bad things DO happen to me

it was today
i'm responsible to lead the senior (4S Xiao)
i thought it will be very difficult to lead them because they're older than me and in this kind of condition, they're not gonna follow my order ==
luckily, my brother helps me with that (he's one of them !!)
then, everything goes smoothly
within 5 minutes they all went down the stair
i make sure everyone was out of the class, and the door is closed
after that i went down the stair and ready to lead them to their 'destination'
OH NO!!! my first expression.
they all went off themselves!
i'm so nervous and everything turn up to be a disaster!
(maybe the word disaster is a little bit...over expressive?)
i rushed toward them and i shouted at them
don't go !!!! don't go !!!!!
nobody listen to me TT
guess what happens next
i POKKAI!!!!
in another word, i fell and broke my knee, left leg!!
totally embaressing!!!
now what ?!!
i'm still feeling very pain
althogh it has been 11 hours

i'm very unhigh
my knee drew many attention
but this is an unforgotable experiment which i will treasure it with laughter!!!
and i will be a good story for the newbies ^^
never run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment