a story beyond imagination...
there's always a chance for you to discover...
let it be upon you and me =)

From The Author

No one will cry for you.

It's you, who cry for yourself

7.18.2010

IS TIME TO FACE TRIBULATION

Nightmare begins...
is not the time for me to believe in Fairytales anymore
it is deceitful =(

in a trice, i become another person
in a trice, i become...something

my life is deceptive
everthing is deceptive

however, i'm taken aback about my behavior last thursday
but... i can't say that it wasn't right to do
is kinda fun... for me like a maniac XD
truly, i didn't feel sorry for that
i'm not gonna blame myself for this
and one more thing

PLEASE DON'T BE SILLY WAITING FOR MY APOLOGY, CAUSE YOU WON'T HEAR ME SAY SORRY.
LIKE I SAID, "YOU" ARE NOTHING BUT A JERK, I HATE 'YOU'.

this kind of situation, makes everyone abashed!
good, now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment