a story beyond imagination...
there's always a chance for you to discover...
let it be upon you and me =)

From The Author

No one will cry for you.

It's you, who cry for yourself

4.17.2011

well it has been a long time since JANUARY
now is APRIL
yes time flies freaking fast
my life's normal but it actually brings lots of fun!=]
well thanks to mah new friends
i enjoy my life, for now
hopefuly there won't be any changes....really

for me last friday was the beginning
yea my prefect buddies P3 had gone
well i mean there won't have any 50TH P3
will miss ya and thanks for your toleration...(i know i'm kinda....)
i enjoy the moment we stuck together =]
maybe you won't believe but i think it is god who made us a team
thanks to god!
and the new one- H2, welcome to mah life hope we can get along well...

well that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment